Why FSMA is Different
FSMA is a community of executives and managers whose goal is to ensure that America’s workers receive the highest possible quality services at the most reasonable prices for their retirement and welfare programs.
FSMA focuses on the tough job of services procurement and helps its members…
- Work smarter;
- Vendor free discussion forums;
- Negotiate vendor arrangements that meet regulatory demands;
- Gain valuable skills;
- Advance professional careers;
- Counter vendor ploys;
- Save time, money and aggravation;
- Interact with peers about vendors, and
- Share working solutions to real situations.
In addition, our member organizations have access to a broad line of competitively solicited vendors that represent the best in class national suppliers.
Not a member?