If you’re the person responsible for negotiating and managing contracts with vendors of retirement plan or welfare benefit plan services, FSMA membership is for you. It will enhance your performance and fuel your professional growth. At FSMA you will network with others to advance the art and science of employee benefit plan services procurement.
FSMA offers membership to organizations that sponsor employee benefit plans and to the individuals that manage those plans. There is a membership category that is right for you.
Organizations that have more than 100 participants in their combined employee benefit plans……
Membership for chief financial officers, human resource executives, investment committee members, employee benefits committee members, and others…
Key Membership Benefits
- Access to professional development training events and podcasts;
- Access to research on fiduciary supply chain management;
- Plan Sponsor Advocacy briefings with news, announcements, and information on key events;
- Volunteer opportunities; and
- Opportunities to participate in the member forums and to help shape vendor pricing policies.