FSMA is the only organization dedicated to providing valuable tools and information to human resource professionals who are involved in vendor procurement decisions for group welfare benefit programs.
Through membership in FSMA chief financial officers, human resource managers, and those new to the fiduciary procurement community enjoy these benefits…
- obtain best pricing from vendors,
- submit an RFI to FSMA and learn how vendors compare to each other,
- help for evaluating vendors’ RFI and RFP responses,
- unravel vendors’ complex pricing structures,
- master best practices,
- find the vendors that earn best in class status,
- establish valuable professional relationships, and
- offer a retirement plan that has the optimal balance of cost and service quality.